I suggest you ...

MUSEA

Add MUSEA as a lab. The labs you have now like WHCC are terrible. I use it because I am stuck and need the convenience. I will have to switch soon if MUSEA isn't an option. Thanks for considering. I hear other platforms will be hosting musea. Keep up so I don't have to switch proofing services!!!

347 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marcia Stuhler commented  · 

Restarting this conversation because of the level of customer service Musea has and also it’s needed in Pixiset

• Ryan Smith commented  · 

Hmm I've never had a problem with WHCC, I'd like more options such as Nations Photo Lab but this Anonymous post seems really fishy to me.

• Samantha W. commented  · 

I would love to be able to use Musea & Pixieset together! That would be awesome!

• Fred Haskell commented  · 

Please add Musea as a lab. I'd like to provide my customers with high quality prints and just can't do that with the labs offered.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hope you will let us know soon if you are considering another lab. This isn't working as is with WHCC

• Lisa commented  · 

Yeah, not thrilled with WHCC either!

• lisa commented  · 

I've used Musea outside of my Pixieset account - self-fulfilled with them. Adding them would be a great high-end option for my luxury clients.

• Melissa Klein commented  · 

Musea is my go-to lab. Their color and quality can't be beat. Hands down my favorite.

• Angela commented  · 

I moved TO pixieset because ProDPI was a partner and their color/consistency was pretty good - but now that they sold to WHCC, it's (predictably) just as bad as WHCC. I gave it a chance. I really did. Because the ProDPI owners said WHCC would inherit all the procedural directions and "secret recipes". I was hoping the quality of WHCC would rise too. But after a year + of orders, the worst is true... Pixieset no longer has ANY professional, consistent labs to order from. You HAVE to add a good one, or I definitely will need to go. Musea is the best and most professional lab in the world right now. Order a few samples yourself if you doubt. The quality will amaze you. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

• Lauren Roche-Garland commented  · 

Same here... WHCC is super inconsistent. MUsea's customer service and quality of products and color matching far exceeds anyone else that I have tried. Please add them!!

• Christal commented  · 

Please, please, please!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base