I suggest you ...

Have the possibility to change language for client space.

The majority of my clients are french speaking people so it would be easier for them and look more professional for me if we would have the possibility to change the language interface.

731 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AudreyAudrey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

108 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I will pay pixieset when add multi-lenguage. Some customers do not understand english.

• IkerIker commented  · 

Come on, guys, this is a highly requested feature!! In my opinion, it would immediately translate into waaay much more purchases on the shop.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Changing languages ​​is = more customers.
        I wish I could change the language we need

• Júlio CésarJúlio César commented  · 

I volunteer to translate it to Portuguese!
        Free of charges! :D

• MauriceMaurice commented  · 

German would be great! (or the ability to self-translate)

• MatthiasMatthias commented  · 

I would have bought a membership, but need to translate my shop in German. English only makes Pixieset useless. I'm out :(

• AndreAndre commented  · 

What a shame. 2017 an still no multi-language support for the galleries.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Indeed Rupert, thats why I decided to migrate to shootproof last year. It's more expensive but better. You can choose your language, you have lots of stuff to increase your business and if you have any question, you have quick answer.

• RupertRupert commented  · 

Any word from pixieset themselves? This issues has been ignored for years already!

• JarneJarne commented  · 

I planned to have a paid account, however no language change option is a bummer... Too bad ..

• Simon VarterianSimon Varterian commented  · 

Very Good Very good idea!! My clients are Bulgarians glad I can help with translation into Bulgarian.

• Juan Miguel RamírezJuan Miguel Ramírez commented  · 

I cannot understand why this feature is not implemented yet. It has been requested from 2013!!
        More Languages = More Clients = More Money for Pixieset.
        At least give an option to be translated by our own. It would be better for all!
        In my case I need the Spanish translation.
        Thank you!!

• Sven & RebeccaSven & Rebecca commented  · 

It' s really nice, but without the german language it's not useful for us. We're very sad. :-(

• Karine LaurinKarine Laurin commented  · 

I can see it has been mentioned before, but a French version IS needed! In Québec, we have to use French as a primary language for our communications with clients. Of course, we can personalize our emails, but we can't change the rest.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a major request!!

• AnnaAnna commented  · 

I'm surprised you don't offer this already! Not a big deal, but British English would be good for those of us in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Canada. 'Favorite' looks like a typo if you're outside the US. Also after living in Quebec I'd like to vote for French. You're definitely missing out on huge markets by being English only.

• JensJens commented  · 

Hey there, I'm currently testing pixieset and I am stunned. It just looks good. But for my clients are German so far, not having a German interface is a deal breaker for me. I find it really sad, that there seems to be no reaction to all those language request. Really sad! You almost got me, pixieset.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base