I suggest you ...

Hiding Watermark

It would be nice to hide the watermark in my client's collections, so that they realize (without me awkwardly telling them) that their print order does not have watermarks. The only time I care about having a watermark on the images is when they're downloading web quality. Is this possible? A hidden watermark that only shows when downloaded in web quality?

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    biancabianca shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    PixiesetAdminPixieset (Admin, Pixieset) responded  · 

One of the main functionality of the watermark is to protect your display images in the gallery.

That being said, currently there are explanation text in place to inform clients that watermark will not be on the prints they receive whenever they see previews with watermarks on them!

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LindaLinda commented  · 

good idea

• Polina VPolina V commented  · 

That would be great!! Watermark only to show on the web size downloads. Please!

• Jagged EdgeJagged Edge commented  · 

It looks awkward to have an entire thumbnail gallery with a large watermark on it, and it isn't necessary since there isn't much anyone can do with images that small. It would be great if the watermark could show only when the client clicks on the image to enlarge it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

show the images without watermark, and only the people who download without pin has the files with watermak

• Anonymous commented  · 

I second that. Watermarks on the online collection is not attractive at all too.

Feedback and Knowledge Base