I suggest you ...

Press Printed Cards

I'd love to be able to sell press printed cards (like holiday cards, thank you cards for weddings, birth announcements) right through Pixieset. Choose image(s) drop in various layouts offered by WHCC and other vendors and ship directly to client. Please, oh please!!

PASS currently offers this...just saying.

81 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Beth Caldwell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TF commented  · 

I am new to pixieset and I'm really surprised that this isn't offered.

• TC commented  · 

AGREE!!! This is now becoming the "thing" for weddings. Taking a "thank you" card picture to send to all the guests. However, this product options does not exist. So we are losing lots of money as this is an easy 100-300 items sell based on the size of the wedding. What will it take to get this option added? It is painful to sell an rights to an image for Shutter fly to print and gain profit.

• craig john photography commented  · 

Good lord yes. I have a client who is going to order 200 press printed holiday cards through shutter fly. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUDGE!

I can easily design my own holiday cards and upload the design into the gallery. Just need a card stock option for the client's so they can order their cards directly through my site without me really lifting a finger to fulfill the order. LOL

Agree - would love it as both a self fulfilled and a straight up lab fulfilled options.

• Jodie commented  · 

YES - I'd like them to be self-fulfilled too b/c I offer my clients lots of options of templates I buy from different designers but there is no good way in Pixieset to sell cards. There should be a way for them to select a card and then choose the images they want for the front/back based on the design. If the only way to do this would be though WHCC and you fulfill the order that would at least be better than it is now.

Feedback and Knowledge Base