I suggest you ...

Invoicing and contracting wanted!!!

Hi there, wondering if you are planning to update services, adding invoicing and contracting clients in the close future, please? I really need all in one place and I've found another provider doing all these (even a bit cheaper) but wouldn't swap if you'd do it too. I really like Pixieset and would be very sad if I had to leave...

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HelgaHelga shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mun Li GeeMun Li Gee commented  · 

Yes! I've been hearing so many great features from shoot proof including their marketplace where you can upload template emails...please tell me this is something you'll be adding on. It would help my workflow tremendously!

• lovehaightphotographylovehaightphotography commented  · 

I love Pixieset so much, but was considering switching as well because i need a contract and invoice option desperately. Please consider adding!

• ChrisChris commented  · 

Yes, please add these features and make it an one-stop shop!! Shootproof does have these!

• kim bratvoldkim bratvold commented  · 

I LOVE pixieset but left for another provider because I needed the all in one(booking, calendar, invoicing, galleries). I truly miss Pixieset and would come back in a heartbeat if invoicing was added. Please, please, please.

• Jesse D StarrJesse D Starr commented  · 

I hope you don't add this as it will complicate what Pixieset is good at.

• MaxMax commented  · 

I agree. Shootproof is doing this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base