I suggest you ...

be able to see when the album is viewed and by who/where

it would be great to see when the client has viewed your album and who they are sharing it with

876 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DanaDana shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Option to see if client has viewed their gallery  ·   · 

38 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

It's now going on 2017. We are past google analytics

• Yasmin V.Yasmin V. commented  · 

What's the status of this request? Today is July, 28th 2016.
        Dear Pixieset implementation team. It's an important feature!
        Thank you so much.

• Danylo BobykDanylo Bobyk commented  · 

@Eliza that's good point! at the same time, not sure if some people will quit the gallery just because they don't want to enter an email (whether this makes sense or not)

• Danylo BobykDanylo Bobyk commented  · 

is there any way to see in Google Ananlytics how many people visit each collection/event?

i setup the Google analitics like in the instruction but it only gives the hits/visit for all sites.
        how do we set it up to know visits per collection? (without having people register their email)

thank you in advance!! this is such a key stat since i have no clue if people actually see all the work that we put into retouching thoses images!
        thanks!

• ElizaEliza commented  · 

@Bob Rhea, it has this functionality already....why not use enable email registration which tells you when someone registers?

• Bob RheaBob Rhea commented  · 

This should be your #1 priority. It highly important that the photographer knows his client viewed his/her collection.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It has this already! Just go to collection settings and enable email registration. Then it tells you who's registered for a gallery, you can also then mailshot all registered users and offer discounts etc...

• Bob RheaBob Rhea commented  · 

Your competition has this ability. Please get your coding team to integrate this feature soon....we need to know when and how many times a client visits their collection.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Desperately need this! At least 50% of the time my email invitations are not reaching my clients (they are identified as spam and going straight into their junk folders). Then after a few days of silence and wondering, I have to ask whether they've seen their gallery, which is horribly unprofessional!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's 2016 and this has been a request since 2013? Really unsure why it's still not there. And no reply from the Pixieset team leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. Feel like I should go back to ShootProof.

• MichelleMichelle commented  · 

I see this has been requested a number of times - is this a feature that will be created at any point? Clients may not always receive the gallery link which is a problem I have been experiencing of late and this feature would allow me to confirm if they have or haven't.

• DavidDavid commented  · 

I would love to know if people are viewing the gallery and enjoying the images. At the moment I have no ideas if anyone is even looking at the images. PLEASE add this feature.

• Alyssa MaloofAlyssa Maloof commented  · 

Yes, doesn't make sense to have to go into GA just to see if the gallery has even been opened. would you have to enter each gallery as a new site??

• jessicajessica commented  · 

This is a very important feature!

• TomTom commented  · 

How is this not implemented yet inside Pixieset? I mean their competitor sites have it and it's slick!

• Rhonda PridgeonRhonda Pridgeon commented  · 

I love pixieset but need to see when and how many times an actual client has logged on. Google analysis won't tell me that and that's how I can see when and if they've viewed several times or none at all. Any chance of this being implemented?

• LSPLSP commented  · 

Absolutely agree. Google Analytics isn't the same thing.

• LSPLSP commented  · 

Absolutely agree. Google Analytics isn't the same thing.

• SariSari commented  · 

Yes ... Agreed !

• MarylouMarylou commented  · 

Agree, this service is quite a bit more than what I was paying previously (and I love it) but tracking is pretty essential and really missed.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base