I suggest you ...

be able to see when the album is viewed and by who/where

it would be great to see when the client has viewed your album and who they are sharing it with

906 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DanaDana shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LSPLSP commented  · 

Absolutely agree. Google Analytics isn't the same thing.

• SariSari commented  · 

Yes ... Agreed !

• MarylouMarylou commented  · 

Agree, this service is quite a bit more than what I was paying previously (and I love it) but tracking is pretty essential and really missed.

• sam junesam june commented  · 

This is the exact reason I came on here today. I want to see each time someone views a gallery and how many time an image has been downloaded. I keep going backa nd forth on ShootProof and Pixieset and design wise, you guys have it hands down. But little things like stats really make me hesitant to fully commit. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! Thank you so much.

• EricaErica commented  · 

It seems as of now that you don't need to provide email address unless you are saving favorites. So I imagine you wouldn't be able to get a notice unless they did that.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Is this possible? or is only if you pay subscription?

• delbarrdelbarr commented  · 

yes! that would be great to see when and who has logged into see the photos!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've just moved over to Pixieset from Zenfolio - main thing I miss is the 'log on' page (they enter their name and email) for clients, which then notifies me of who has viewed the page and when.
        Any chance of this?

• BryanBryan commented  · 

I agree with Jana Morgan. Those would be great options to have.

• AITOR AUDICANAAITOR AUDICANA commented  · 

susbcribe that feature, including the statics of single downloads.

• Erin CoxErin Cox commented  · 

Yes! I am giving Pixieset a trial period. So far I love it, but there are some features I really miss from my other proofing site. The other one has a Stats section on the dashboard that gives total #'s of Galleries, Images, Customers, this month's sales, year to date sales, todays visits, and yesterdays visits. It also shows gallery views with the customer name, date, and time they most recently viewed the gallery.

• Mark BeaumontMark Beaumont commented  · 

And the number of views per image. Great for finding out what your clients like.

• hellohello commented  · 

Please add in-house analytics!!!

• Jana MorganJana Morgan commented  · 

Yes, yes, yes. It would be great to know who and when the galleries are being accessed and viewed. I would love a sign-in page so people have to log-in, and we can also have a way to collect emails for sending promos and updates.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Tracking most definitely! Please add soon:-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to see this as well! Being able to see who downloaded the photos is super important. I have had clients give their photos digitally to family or friends who are not under the print release -- this breaks our contract for digital images, so to make sure only they are downloading their photos would be a great thing to feel secure about. Maybe we could have the option of turning on or off an information field that people had to fill out before they download them? That would give me the name and email address of who is downloading? Or perhpas being able to set a certain number of times the photos could be downloaded; so I could choose if they can only download once, or five times, or unlimited -- etc. Obviously this doesn't totally prevent image theft but it would make it safer and more secure. :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

For me tracking is essential. It would be great if Statcounter could be added.

• Anonymous commented  · 

And the favorites and downloads, too

Feedback and Knowledge Base