I suggest you ...

Change background colors!

Hey! My friend Holly Vaughan turned me on to you guys. I'm so excited about this new site! Seriously!!! Us photographers need a place to be able to sell prints *and* allow for digital downloading with ease. So, THANK YOU!!

I just wanted to suggest the option to change background colors. If I could color the site to match my branding, the site would be even better. :)

Thank you!

148 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hans Georg commented  · 

I agree - the current background is quite bright is not ideal for a couple of applications... (e.g. dark landscape)

• Harpreet commented  · 

Is anyone at Pixieset reading these comments. This is a very basic option that should be available.

• Rok Deželak commented  · 

Yes, option for dark background would make gallery better!

But I found a compromise, using slide show it makes black background ;)

• Irina Logra commented  · 

Dark theme pls! Any photo looks much better on a dark theme!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Under review since july of 2013........ 2013 really?!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dangit... really want to love this option, but need a dark background option. Tear.

• Misho commented  · 

Come on!!!! You cannot ignore all these requests for a dark theme. You have to listen to your clients.
        Hi key pictures are washed out blended with the white background. looks Horrible. I am still on the free account and I like the service and was willing to upgrade. but seriously if this is not going to be solved I will reconsider.

• Robert Batey commented  · 

Just signed up and created a gallery, and the first thing I wanted to do was change the background color! Turns out you can't? Everything else is so great, I can't believe something this basic would be an oversight. Looks like you can change the color of the email invitation so why not gallery background color? Really need a darker choice for black & white and dark images.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seems like this question has been under review for a long time. I too would like a dark background for customer viewing. Is there a way to change the background colour?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree need the option to change the background for example as you can on the email invite it gives options to set up the page as night theme heart theme etc. This should be available to choose to be the background for the gallery as well as the email invite.

• woot commented  · 

has been requested now for the better part of several years...

• Lori G commented  · 

I would really like to be able to have a black background when showing clients their photos. The white blends and doesn't make the pictures stand out.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I use it for products occasionally and the white on white can sometimes be difficult for a client to get the feel for the image before downloading. Options would be great! Even if just gray, black, white!

• Lauren commented  · 

Yes! I would love to be able to apply my tiled background image from my website to my Pixieset gallery so it intergrates better with my site.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would lilke to change the background color. Is that possible??

• AG commented  · 

I use the site to display album page layouts (mostly white) and would like to be able to change background color (on a collection by collection basis) so the page edges will be discernible to my clients (why this is showing me as anonymous I don't know...i'm signed in!)

• Jean commented  · 

Problem for me is that when I upload preview samples of wedding albums with white backgrounds -- they blend into background...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base