I suggest you ...

Allow clients to purchase a digital image

It would be great if they click on buy photo and have the option to purchase a digital download of the image. They would be charged for each image they download. Along with that to be able restrict the resolution or megapixels they able to download. I like to sell high res and web ready files for different prices.

660 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David DiNisco shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cristie commented  · 

I'm trying to offer my clients 3 different digital download packages. Unfortunately, I don't see a feature for this.

• Christy commented  · 

Thank you for making this available!

• Cameron Whitman commented  · 

This is absolutely critical for my workflow. Please make this a reality.

• Ashley Wilbur commented  · 

I am blown away that this is not a feature. I have spent all day setting this up and now I can't even use this as a delivery system for my event. Crap.

• Sean Howard (annual subscriber) commented  · 

645 votes and this isn't even being considered??!!! I may have to leave pixieset. After all I invested in it and even paid for a year of service. :(

• Bryan commented  · 

Yes! The lack of this feature is one of the things that keeps me from upgrading.

• Mairanne commented  · 

YES YES YES PLEASE! I just voted!

• jessica commented  · 

Would really love to have this feature added. It would be super helpful for our business and is a missing feature for an overall great product.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Anyone know how to turn off the shipping on the self fulfill for the digital files?

• marilyn commented  · 

Ditto. This feature should be #1 priority for Pixieset. The site is easy to use and it's the only key feature missing from it imo.

• Tyler commented  · 

Agreed. This is literally the only thing right now holding me back from fully switching over to Pixieset. I am surprised this has been overlooked.

• Joe commented  · 

CAN I VOTE # MORE TIMES FOR THIS!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be so so so so helpful! It would be a huge plus for photographers

• Anonymous commented  · 

this is the only thing that I'm missing out of this website!!

• Brian Bulemore commented  · 

Cmon!! I am looking at starting at account and this is the ONLY thing holding me back from fully committing!!

• Lori Mercer commented  · 

+1 for me on this suggestion! This would be a HUGE benefit! :)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base