I suggest you ...

please add video capability! :)

I am a fusion photographer so videos are an important part of my business. I am currently using Zenfolio since they host video. I love your vision so much more but the only thing missing is being able to upload a clients fusion video.

479 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JPR commented  · 

video pls

• Girts commented  · 

I Whant video support!

• Charles commented  · 

Video capability is becoming more of an essential feature with a gallery service with every day that passes.

Animoto videos, clips videoed by the photographer during a wedding day alongside stills, and photo/video partnerships all require this functionality and all are now common occurrences.

For corporate photographers, video can also be an additional selling point to a client.

Please add asap or provide a timeline for it to be added. I left Zenfolio (for Pixieset) because I was so frustrated with how long they took to implement new features (they have just added customisable email templates after two years of users asking and then another tow years of promising it is in progress), please don't be like that as I love everything else about Pixieset.

• Stephen Clark commented  · 

Wow, these requests have piled up for 2 years now and no feedback from anyone at Pixieset???
        Not a good sign folks... Disappointing....

• Marco commented  · 

A vimeo style playback would be nice but right now a simple download that is attached to the gallery would be great too. Most if my sessions now include video and it would be great to have some support for this.

• Erica commented  · 

I agree- PLEASE add video for my clients to view and purchase.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! I create slideshow videos for my clients and being able to deliver this the same way they get their images would be amazing!

• RJemal commented  · 

PASS does video. one of the main reasons I keep going back and setting up various collections with them. I'd rather just pay pixieset for a real nice robust video feature. Please.

• RJemal commented  · 

I'd like video features on pixieset.

• Davidk commented  · 

New user....Oh yes please. 720p minimum allow for digital download sales

• majet commented  · 

I daily use ANIMOTO for my baby sessions slideshows, and my clients would love to be able to download slideshows directly from your website. PLEASE, make it happen soon, as it is really a must have function ! Thanks !

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please - just video support and you'd nail this market! As it stands I have to use other services to host video. You could rule the world if you hosted videos. (BTW, thanks for great photo service!)

• AJ Enns commented  · 

Please add video support! This is the one thing stopping me from using your service for my wedding clients :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

More than a year and we are still awaiting video support. What gives?

• Anonymous commented  · 

We would like to upload our wedding and engagement Animoto videos and offer them for sale as a download. Seems that it is a win-win for everyone.

• Bruce commented  · 

I agree. Please add video hosting.

• Dianna commented  · 

I'm also a wedding photographer so I have to use another hosting company for video. It would be so nice to be able to upload my videos here as well for safe keeping and for brides to be able to view her wedding photographs & her video here!

• Jean commented  · 

Please Add Video!

Feedback and Knowledge Base