I suggest you ...

Have the possibility to change language for client space.

The majority of my clients are french speaking people so it would be easier for them and look more professional for me if we would have the possibility to change the language interface.

1,036 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Audrey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mirko Mühlisch commented  · 

So many people asking for multi language... shootproof has this feature. So its not impossible. You should have this in 2017

• Anonymous commented  · 

I will pay pixieset when add multi-lenguage. Some customers do not understand english.

• Andrea commented  · 

Great idea, it would be so useful. My clients are not able to understand or do things like mark their favorites. It's necesary, thanks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hello. My Costmers have problems withe enlglish version. Please try a version in German! Thanks!

I Love Pixiset!

• Iker commented  · 

Come on, guys, this is a highly requested feature!! In my opinion, it would immediately translate into waaay much more purchases on the shop.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Changing languages ​​is = more customers.
        I wish I could change the language we need

• Anonymous commented  · 

On my existing web (through PhotoDeck) I can have menus and everything in multiple languages. Do you offer this functionality?

• Júlio César commented  · 

I volunteer to translate it to Portuguese!
        Free of charges! :D

• Maurice commented  · 

German would be great! (or the ability to self-translate)

• Matthias commented  · 

I would have bought a membership, but need to translate my shop in German. English only makes Pixieset useless. I'm out :(

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any plans to translate to other languages?

• Andre commented  · 

What a shame. 2017 an still no multi-language support for the galleries.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Indeed Rupert, thats why I decided to migrate to shootproof last year. It's more expensive but better. You can choose your language, you have lots of stuff to increase your business and if you have any question, you have quick answer.

• Rupert commented  · 

Any word from pixieset themselves? This issues has been ignored for years already!

• Jarne commented  · 

I planned to have a paid account, however no language change option is a bummer... Too bad ..

• Simon Varterian commented  · 

Very Good Very good idea!! My clients are Bulgarians glad I can help with translation into Bulgarian.

Feedback and Knowledge Base