I suggest you ...

Have the possibility to change language for client space.

The majority of my clients are french speaking people so it would be easier for them and look more professional for me if we would have the possibility to change the language interface.

1,036 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Audrey shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

162 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pierre commented  · 

Here in Quebec, business must be done, primarily, in French. Not having a French interface forc e me to use a double system for those who don't understand English (and there is a lot...). Pixieset interface is nice, easy, complete for what I need. But lack of French make me always search for something else. If I find a good "French" interface, I will have to move. Best if Pixieset add this capability.

• Detlef commented  · 

German would be perfect.

• Iker commented  · 

+1 Yes, please,Spanish!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please! Many clients can´t speak english!

• Carlos Zambrano commented  · 

It will be very nice have the option for chose the language according with our clients, specially for the mail templates and the gallery view for them

• Ivan Siqueira commented  · 

Hello There
        First, congratulations for amazing tool.
        One of the things I really miss here is the translation to native language. In particular, I have no problems with English, but here in Brazil (PT-BR), most of my clients do not understand the instructions, which led me to produce some tutorials explaining (and translating) the process of donwload and favorites.
        In general, it would be very interesting the translation into other languages. To be more technical (for experts in webdev, like me) it could be like in the WP systems with .po files.

Do you have any plans for this?
        Thank.

PS - I'm still not a user with paid plan: D, but I intend to migrate soon, cos Pixieset is a amazing tool.

• Ina Celmer commented  · 

Oh Yes, please make PIXIESET multilingual !!

Feedback and Knowledge Base