I suggest you ...

Allow low res watermarked and high res un-watermarked downloads

I provide my clients with 2 sets of files. I watermark my low res files so when the client posts to Facebook they have my branding on them and also so the client doesn't accidentally try to print the file. The high res files aren't watermarked so the client can print them.

Is this something that could ever be implemented?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  PixiesetAdminPixieset (Admin, Pixieset) responded  · 

Hi there,

This is already possible – Watermark only applied to web size and display images – High res and original downloads will not have watermarks on them.

Please email us at support@pixieset.com if you have any questions regarding the set up!

Pixieset Team

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • infoinfo commented  · 

I am in a similar situation to Samantha. My watermark is somewhat transparent and displays diagonally across the entire image in multiple rows similar to the old school PROOF watermark. This keeps clients from snapshotting without ordering. I'm fine with the current 'no watermark' options for Original and High resolution files. However, for the low resolution files, I'd like an option to exclude the watermark or even better have a secondary 'branding' watermark for online sharing that I can apply that isn't as large as my 'proofing' watermark.

• SamanthaSamantha commented  · 

This is not possible - when I send a link to download the favourites I need to be able to send them two versions. Both web-sized - one watermark and one unwatermarked. This is not currently available.

• infoinfo commented  · 

I find this feature totally annoying. If i'm selling the digital images to my client, I don't want the watermark on it as full resolution or reduced resolution.

• Lisa De La GarzaLisa De La Garza commented  · 

I would like to know how to set this up. Do I have to upload web size files and then full res too?

• theresa Ulbrichtheresa Ulbrich commented  · 

do I have to delete all images to be able to have them watermarked

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you! My understanding was that it only applied to displayed images. That's great news.

Feedback and Knowledge Base