I suggest you ...

Sending Automated Gallery Expiration Reminders!

Wondering if there was a way to send automated email gallery expiration reminders AND the expiration date in the initial email to client. Album Exposure has a similar setup where on the back end you select the number of days from originally sent email and it will send a reminder. (i.e. 25 days out from original email)

This way we wouldn't have to be reminding our clients over, and over again. "Hello ___, your gallery is about to expire, forever...download/purchase that ish. STAT."

863 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    meganmegan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Is there an option when their gallery expires to link them to a payment option to reactivate their gallery?

• kontaktkontakt commented  · 

This function is great! Thank you! But I would also love to have the opportunity to sent a reminder a specific date after publishing the gallery. I have an offer to my clients that runs out 1 month after they hav received their gallery. Would be fantastic with a reminder after about three weeks. Could that be done?

• ColinColin commented  · 

Kevin, I think you can do that by going to your account options and under "Email Defaults"?

Super feature!!

• Kevin BarreKevin Barre commented  · 

Sorry, the multiple emails notification works, but I found something else the Expiry Reminders desperately need:

TEMPLATES

The idea that I will have to add custom text to every gallery expiration notice already makes my head hurt. It even seems to negate the whole purpose of setting them up in your gallery templates to begin with.

• Kevin BarreKevin Barre commented  · 

The ability to automatically send reminders to the email addresses specified under "Restrict to Specific Emails" in the Advanced Options section of "Download Setting."

and..

The ability to automatically send multiple emails, i.e., 7, 3, and ZERO days. As in, "Your gallery expires at midnight TONIGHT. Download your pics NOW."

• BeckyBecky commented  · 

I'm surprised this hasn't been added! I've just transferred over from Shootproof and I do prefer Pixieset... however I can't believe it doesn't have this option, which has always been a part of Shootproof!

• markmark commented  · 

PLEASE add the following reminders that we can setup to run automatically AND manually:
        1. You have NOT downloaded your "Original Resolution" gallery yet
        2. You have NOT downloaded your "Web Resolution" gallery yet
        3. Your gallery will expire in 4 weeks
        4. Your gallery will expire in 2 weeks
        5. Your gallery will expire in 1 week
        6. Your gallery will expire in 2 days
        7. Your gallery will expire TOMORROW
        8. You may purchase a 1 week gallery extension

thanks Pixieset!!! I'm REALLY hoping you add these reminders soon, so i won't have to switch to a different online gallery company.

• BetsyBetsy commented  · 

YES YES YES! And as a secondary suggestion, give them the option to pay to extend their gallery. Right now I charge a $75 rehosting fee to put a gallery back online for an additional week. It'd be great to have that option automated.

But the automated "Your Gallery is Set to Expire in ... Days" emails would be FANTASTIC and save us huge amounts of time!

Thanks for always listening Pixieset Team!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Curious why this hasn't been implemented yet. If you enable email registration, the email addresses are right there and could be selected to shoot off a reminder after X days if the gallery wasn't downloaded yet...? An added option to manually schedule them also would be rad. We need this.

• Andreas ErikssonAndreas Eriksson commented  · 

Well Im forced to stop using Pixieset until this function is implemented :(
        Its a shame, as it exceed all other solutions out there.

• Andreas ErikssonAndreas Eriksson commented  · 

Well as many already stated! We (users) that are professional photographers need this function, asap.

Personally Im losing revenue every single day!

• Melanie GordonMelanie Gordon commented  · 

Yes, please!!! It is so hard to schedule these reminders myself.

• EmmaEmma commented  · 

This would be great :)

• ShannonShannon commented  · 

It is a must for me.

• Maíra ErlichMaíra Erlich commented  · 

PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!! Why is it taking so long? It can't be that hard to program :((((((

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am very interested in this feature!

• JenJen commented  · 

Agreed - would love this so I don't have to remember to remind people

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base