I suggest you ...

Sending Automated Gallery Expiration Reminders!

Wondering if there was a way to send automated email gallery expiration reminders AND the expiration date in the initial email to client. Album Exposure has a similar setup where on the back end you select the number of days from originally sent email and it will send a reminder. (i.e. 25 days out from original email)

This way we wouldn't have to be reminding our clients over, and over again. "Hello ___, your gallery is about to expire, forever...download/purchase that ish. STAT."

863 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    meganmegan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

81 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Any update on this? It was originally suggested 2 years ago. Would LOVE to have this option.

• SamanthaSamantha commented  · 

PLEASE ADD THIS!!!! My clients galleries always expire and they are frequently asking me to extend. If they got an automated expiry email they won't forget!!

• AshleyAshley commented  · 

I think it would be very helpful if there was an album expiration option for albums notifying the client, and photographer via email that it will expire.

I honestly can't keep all albums on my Pixieset forever, and I know a few clients that haven't downloaded the albums yet.

THANKS!

• MarshaMarsha commented  · 

This seems like a no brainer, to me! Can we do this asap, please? Thank you!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES! This would be a huge improvement.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need this urgently! Please add as a feature :)

• Damian WilliamsDamian Williams commented  · 

By the way I think Pixieset is genius. Yes it has it's kinks but a faaaarrr cry from Picture and any other online host I've dealt with. They've been pretty awesome working out kinks that their customers suggest, it may not be as timely as we want it to be but I wouldn't knock them for that. Keep on keeping on Pixie!!! <3 U

• Damian WilliamsDamian Williams commented  · 

I have clients constantly contacting me after their gallery have been expired to say they've been busy and didn't get a chance to make purchases and now they can't access their images because the've expired. I believe if they were notified ahead of time it would be more of an asset to them because it would nudge them to take care of it before it expires.

• jessicajessica commented  · 

I never realized this didn't happen! Wow, that's nuts. Clients should definitely get an email reminder when their gallery and/or coupon code/gift certificate is about to expire!!
        I would "vote" for this, but I'm all out of votes...ugh.

• infoinfo commented  · 

Yes. Number one failure IMHO of Pixieset. This drives me nuts and costs me sales and frustration for my clients.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I was wondering if Pixieset automatically generates an expiration email notice. Has this feature been implemented yet?

• Ryan RowellRyan Rowell commented  · 

+3 Votes as said below, need this. automation in business is key.

• infoinfo commented  · 

This is one of my biggest frustrations with your service. It is really hard for me to manage everyone and their dates from my end. Pictage did a great job with this and it really drove business.

• Courtney McManawayCourtney McManaway commented  · 

Yes, please! It would also be awesome to add an email address to a gallery. I have to copy/paste the email every time I send one.

• JenJen commented  · 

Needs to be a thing...most other galleries have it.... PLEASE :)

• infoinfo commented  · 

Bumping this! This would be excellent and an absolute must to boost online sales!

• AntodemAntodem commented  · 

Yes yes yes yes !!

• AudreyAudrey commented  · 

YES PLEASE!!! ShootProof has recently added this as a feature. I can send an automated email at a time interval I choose to remind clients of an expiring gallery. I like Pixieset's layout much better but ShootProof has more convenient features and has recently done an overhaul on their layout.

Feedback and Knowledge Base