I suggest you ...

Sending Automated Gallery Expiration Reminders!

Wondering if there was a way to send automated email gallery expiration reminders AND the expiration date in the initial email to client. Album Exposure has a similar setup where on the back end you select the number of days from originally sent email and it will send a reminder. (i.e. 25 days out from original email)

This way we wouldn't have to be reminding our clients over, and over again. "Hello ___, your gallery is about to expire, forever...download/purchase that ish. STAT."

863 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    meganmegan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AudreyAudrey commented  · 

YES PLEASE!!! ShootProof has recently added this as a feature. I can send an automated email at a time interval I choose to remind clients of an expiring gallery. I like Pixieset's layout much better but ShootProof has more convenient features and has recently done an overhaul on their layout.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This has to happen. I am not a programmer of any sort, but I can't imagine that adding this feature would be that difficult? Clearly there are a lot of pixieset customers who would love it.

• sam junesam june commented  · 

Yes Yes Yes! I just came on to ask for this. I give wedding clients a year to host their galleries and an email reminder for me would be so great. I would look like a rock star to them for reminding and even probably get last minute sales.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Was just about to request for this option. This would be great!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also love this feature!

• LayneLayne commented  · 

I would agree this would be a great addition!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please please can we have this feature!

• Michelle MooreMichelle Moore commented  · 

Would LOVE this feature! Or an automated message that we can send (customized) when their gallery is X number of days/weeks out from expiring. Thank you!

• majetmajet commented  · 

Is there any evolution ?

• ManuelManuel commented  · 

Any progress here? A lot of good reasons for having this feature have been noted in the comments. It often drives last minute sales, saves time for us, and most important is good customer service. Good client communication — keeping them informed — is important. The disappointment of a client going back to their gallery and finding out that it has expired without notice can reflect badly on us, fair or not.

In the meantime, a manual workaround is not so easy to implement. When I look at the grid of collections I see the event date, and whether it is published or hidden. If it also displayed the expiration date, it would make a manual workaround a little easier. At least I would be able to see by glancing at my collections, which one is about to expire and I can manually send an email reminder to clients.

BTW, the expiration date would be useful information to have in the collections grid page regardless of whether or not auto emails are in place. It would also be a good if the collections could be sorted by expiration date. I'm out of votes, or I would make this another feature request.

• infoinfo commented  · 

I would really appreciate having the site send out an expiration reminder. Your gallery will expire in 2 weeks, 1 week, and another one that could go out reminding them that it will expire in 2 days.

• Katherine WeeksKatherine Weeks commented  · 

Yes Please. It would save so much time if email reminders could be automated rather than having to send them to each individual client

• ManuelManuel commented  · 

This is a much needed feature. I would like to know when a collection is about to expire, and when it actually expires. Also, I'd want my clients and those that register to be notified too. People often take action when they know the gallery is about to expire.

• DevinDevin commented  · 

That would be a great and easy feature to add. Definitely support this!

• juliejulie commented  · 

Yes please! I keep getting emails from clients confusedas to why they can't access their gallery (which has expired). Please, please add an automated email warning that we could send 2 weeks or so before it expires & again 2 days before. Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base