I suggest you ...

Sending Automated Gallery Expiration Reminders!

Wondering if there was a way to send automated email gallery expiration reminders AND the expiration date in the initial email to client. Album Exposure has a similar setup where on the back end you select the number of days from originally sent email and it will send a reminder. (i.e. 25 days out from original email)

This way we wouldn't have to be reminding our clients over, and over again. "Hello ___, your gallery is about to expire, forever...download/purchase that ish. STAT."

863 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    meganmegan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • RoyRoy commented  · 

Any news on this? Top feature which always drives more last minute sales and/or prompts clients to pay for a gallery extension. Please add this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really would love this feature!

• NicolaNicola commented  · 

Please add this service Pixieset

• KatherineKatherine commented  · 

This feature would definitely be a huge plus to get to me to actually switch from shootproof to a paid pixieset. Anything that helps me be more productive and have to spend less time doing things like sending emails that can be automated would be huge.

• davywhitenerdavywhitener commented  · 

This comes from my experience with instaproofs. This is vital to keep sales coming in. We have to automatically email everyone periodically letting them know there images are still here, coupons available, expiration date, etc...

• RoyRoy commented  · 

This was a great feature with my old cart system as well. It often led to clients either remembering to book another session, or pay to extend their current gallery... one thing is for sure, no complaints ever that a gallery was gone without notice. Please add this feature.

• michaelmichael commented  · 

My Zenfolio cart does this and accounts for most of my sales. I know because the orders come in hours before the cart expires.

• Debi B.Debi B. commented  · 

This would make life so much easier!

• CarlaCarla commented  · 

Pixieset, when will you give that to us? We neeeeed it!!

• JamyeJamye commented  · 

Yes, this is something that every other online gallery system I have used has and it greatly helps!

• DPCDPC commented  · 

I concur! Shootproof has this and it's awesome!

• tonytony commented  · 

of course this would be amazing to have--agreed with everyone else!

• GabrielleGabrielle commented  · 

I'm waiting on this, too! Vital.

• julepstudiollcjulepstudiollc commented  · 

Waiting for this as well! Need to be able to customize the "proofing expiration reminder" to reflect your agreement with client re: how long images are kept & what happens if they lose them.

• Jay Grubb PhotographyJay Grubb Photography commented  · 

This is probably one of my top 3 requests. Clients lives are busy and often they forget their gallery expires. Removing from my workflow this tidious task of manually emailing them the expiration notification would benefit everyone!

• AaronVanAaronVan commented  · 

With pixie set now offering to ask a visitor for their email address before entering a gallery i'd love to see an email notification that can go out to everyone who registered for the gallery.

Feedback and Knowledge Base