I suggest you ...

Big Pictures! Ability to select thumbnail size.

Hi Guys !

We are a team of 6 photographers with a lot of photographers friends, we use and love your system.

The only thing that would make pixieset the best is the size of the images in the gallery, the thumbnails are small, in some cases this is great, in other cases you cant appreciate the quality of the picture without clicking on it.

Pass size for us in some cases is just perfect !

Please make it bigger !

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    BenBen shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ozzozz commented  · 

a simple " work around " ... on mac if you use the "command and the "+" sign you can zoom your browser in and it makes the thumbnails appear bigger, works great for quicker editing with out having to preview. good luck.

• KendalKendal commented  · 

I used to use another company but I won't use their name. I switched to Pixieset because I felt like I was getting robbed in pricing from that company. I've loved everything about Pixieset but the only thing that I miss about my old proofing company was the ability to click on images and view them in different sizes. Small, medium, large, and x-large thumbnails so clients could get an accurate idea of what's going on. Things like whether or not the eyes were sharp or an expression on a particular person's face in a group shot and things like that.

• AmyAmy commented  · 

yes please!!

• JonathanJonathan commented  · 

I just totally agree with that idea ! Please let us choose the thumbnail size...

• susan eisenstadtsusan eisenstadt commented  · 

I LIKE this idea! Especially the option of three size thumbnails. Not to go all crazy but even having options for highlighting favorites and making those larger than others.

• jessicajessica commented  · 

Ummmm, the photos are pretty much exactly the same size as each other on my screen! Please DON'T change the thumbnail size to make them larger, they're perfect the way they are! Also, the way those pass pics come up as I scroll makes me dizzy and looks super tacky. IF you do change the thumbnail size, please at least give a couple options to choose from (but, again, I don't think they need to be changed).

• SamSam commented  · 

That would be great !

• JamesJames commented  · 

Bring it Guys ! This is an important feature if you want to take over the competition !

• alohafred alohafredalohafred alohafred commented  · 

Indeed, if we could have 3 options of thumbnails (small, medium, large), that would be AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base