For Self-fulfillment Photographers:
Create a self-fulfillment Price Sheet.
1. Go to the Products tab in your Store and click on Add Price Sheet, select Self Fulfillment in the pop up window.
2. Click on the Add Product button at the top right.
3. Select a product type (example: Print). You will see a pop-up window which allows you to enter all the details about your new product.
4. Fill in the Name of the Product (this can be as specific as you want - ideally you want to make sure the client knows exactly what they will be getting, keep in mind that you will be fulfilling these orders yourself, you can take the description directly from your own fulfillment company.)
5. Fill in the Price, and whether you want to charge extra shipping for this product. Extra shipping amount will be added to the default shipping costs you have specified under Shipping.
6. Click Save, and you have created a product!
For Lab-fulfillment Photographers:
If you have chosen Lab Fulfillment with WHCC, ProDPI, or Loxley Colour a list of Print and Canvas products will be pre-populated for you based on a markup of 300% rounded to .00. You can easily edit this here.
1. This is what you will see as your new Lab Fulfillment price sheet. You can edit the price of items individually, apply a bulk markup, or add other products from the lab not shown here.
2. To apply a bulk markup to the items, click on the Bulk Markup button, set a percentage markup and how you want it round up. To edit the price of individual products, click on the edit icon next to the product.
How do I change the Price Sheet attached to a collection?
All you need to know about Orders
All you need to know about Shipping
All you need to know about Taxes