- Download the Lightroom Plug-in here.
- Unzip the download and move the Pixieset.lrplugin folder to where you want it stored on the computer.
(Safari users: the browser may automatically unzip the file for you already - check the file extension. If so, just move the folder)
Installing the Plug-in:
- Open Lightroom, and select File > Plug-in Manager...
- Click on the Add button in the new window.
- Locate the Plug-in that you have just saved, and click Add Plug-in.
- Click on Done, and your Pixieset Plug-in is installed!
Setting Up the Plug-in:
- Locate the Pixieset Plug-in under the Publish Services tab, and click on Set up...
- Log in to your Pixieset Account under the Account section. Once logged in, you will be able to see your Account information, such as Account type, and the amount of storage used.
- Select Sync Gallery Structure if you would like your gallery structure from Pixieset to be synced with Lightroom. This will pull the collection and set structure and names from your existing collections on Pixieset to Lightroom. Your photos from Pixieset will not be imported into Lightroom.
- Configure other export settings as needed and click Save.
Now you are ready to upload some photos from Lightroom!
How do I upload from Lightroom?