How to Clear Google Chrome's Cache
- Click the Chrome Menu (, located in the top-right corner)
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- A pop up box will appear, select the check-boxes for the information that you wish to remove.
- You can select the date up to you wish to remove the data.
IE. Today, Last Week, or "Beginning of Time" to delete everything
- Select Clear Browsing Data
- You have cleared your Cache!
How to Clear Firefox's Cache
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
How to Clear Safari's Cache
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen.
- From the menu that appears select Preferences
- In the window that appears, select to Privacy Tab, and click the button Remove All Website Data
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window
- You have cleared your Cache
How to Clear Internet Explorer's Cache
- Open Internet Explorer.
- IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
- The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
- Click Delete.
- When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.