Obtaining your PayPal API Credentials via Pixieset:
1. Go to Store > Checkout tab and click on "Get Started" beside the PayPal option:
2. Click on "Add your API Credentials"
Click on "Retrieve my credentials", and log in to your PayPal account in the pop-up window:
3. Copy and Paste the information to your Pixieset account.
4. Click on Save and you are done! Remember to authorize your selling agreement before turning PayPal on.
Obtaining your API Credentials from PayPal Account:
1. Log in to PayPal.com
You must have a PayPal Business account (either Pro or Standard) to make calls to the live PayPal servers. Log in to your Business account on the following page: https://www.paypal.com.
2. Navigate to the API Access page
Click the profile (person) icon in the top right and select Profile and Settings from the drop-down menu. Then navigate to My Selling Tools > API Access and click Update.
NOTE: If you do not see the profile (person) icon in the top right, navigate to the API Access page by clicking My Account > Profile > My Selling Tools > API Access.
3. Generate the Certificate set
Click Request API Credentials on the API Access page:
Note: If you’ve already generated a set of API credentials, you’ll have to delete your existing set before you can generate a new set of credentials.
Select Request API signature and click Agree and Submit to generate a set of Signature credentials.
Here’s an example showing a set of Signature credentials (for Certificate credentials, see the section below):