Integrating PayPal Express Checkout offers your clients a variety of payment options, including their own PayPal account, credit card or visa debit card. Your clients will be directed to PayPal to complete their payment.
You will need a PayPal business account (either a Pro or a Standard account) in order to successfully complete this setup. Funds from sale are deposited into your PayPal account immediately, and you can manage your proceeds within your PayPal account directly.
More info on PayPal Express Checkout: http://bit.ly/1VYqn6x
Here are the step-by-step guide in setting up PayPal as a payment gateway:
1. Go to Store > Checkout tab and click on "Get Started" beside the PayPal option:
2. Click on "Add your API Credentials". We will need your PayPal API credentials to access your account and set up payment information.
Your PayPal API credentials is a combination of three field and you can easily get these via our API Credential retrieval tool. Click on "Retrieve my credentials", and log in to your PayPal account in the pop-up window:
3. Copy and Paste the information to the appropriate fields.
4. Click on Save and you should see an "Added" indication.
5. Click on "Authorize now" under Step 2. This will enable us to take funds directly and send orders to lab on your behalf.
You will be directly to PayPal's site for you to login and authorize. Once logged in, click on "Agree and Continue".
6. You should be redirected back to your Pixieset dashboard. If you see a green ON indicator, that means everything has been set up correctly and you are ready to go!
7. You can click on the Edit button to go to your PayPal dashboard, or make other changes to your PayPal set up.
Once enabled, your clients will be able to see PayPal as an option when they checkout. They will be able to click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button, and complete their payment on PayPal's page. They can pay with their PayPal balance, or debit/credit card.